My name is Carolyn for those of you who don't know. I'm an open book. Full of facts, truths, opinions, and thoughts. There are no false words or lies in my story. The ending hasn't yet been written so skipping ahead to the last page in this story isn't an option. This is my story. Just remember... ...don't judge a book by it's cover; the contents may surprise you.
- I am a walking contradiction. In more ways than one. I am half Danish and quarter Swedish so the vikings in me are always fighting.
- I have many nicknames such as Lynnie, Carolynnie, Bam-Bam, Jaws, Columbia etc.
- I love to sew. Counted cross-stitch preferably. It's my art. My self expression. My life.
- Nothing means more to me than my family. (Blood related or not)
- My passion is to become a sexual assault detective and help the victims in a way that I never was.
- I have a secret passion. I want to be an English teacher. (Only those who read this will ever know).
- I miss playing soccer. I never felt better about life then when I was out kicking the ball around.
- I act like a hard ass, but I'm really one of the most sensitive people you'll ever meet.
- I am completely addicted to everything Stephen King. Can't get enough.
- Honesty is the first trait I look for in someone. People seem to lie too much lately.
- We had a jump house on my 23rd birthday. I'm still a kid at heart.
- My cats names are Sushi and Paul. (Paul is gay).
- I would like to be able to fix the world. Of ALL its problems.
- My favorite thing to do is drive around downtown LG blasting country music while driving only 15mph to ensure everyone hears the twang.
- When I die I want Fleetwood Macs 'The Chain' to be playing out of everyone's car stereos hooked up to amps with the bass turned all the way up.
- I want to go to Ireland and chase sheep, Australia to get chased by dingo's, and the Bermuda Triangle to find out what it's really all about.
- At the end of the day I'm just me. I do what I do. I am who I am. And I make no apologies.