May 13, 2011

Seeing Red...

So I have been posting something every day for the past couple of days, as well as posting my month of April thingy, and everything was fine and dandy. Yesterday I attempt to get onto blogger and they say they are experiencing problems and doing maintenance, blah blah blah. Well I finally get on here (obviously) and come to find out, that somehow two of my posts have been deleted. No idea where they went or why/how they disappeared. But *poof* they be gone. And now I'm pissed. I know something this small shouldn't make me pissed, but hey, what can I say, that's just who I am. So, I will be redoing and reposting both of those when I get a chance, but if they suddenly reappear and you see two of the same thing, I apologize for the repetition. Now I must go and have a calming "woosa" moment.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
As you slide down the banister of life...

...may the splinters never point in the wrong direction

No comments: