July 29, 2011

Four Months...

First off I'd like to say that April is a very important month to me. It's Sexual Assault Awareness Month. So for many obvious reasons this means a lot to me and I'd like to thank everyone out there who puts in the time an effort to help fight for the cause.

Now with that said, I posted this a few months back (actually in April) but somehow it was deleted and only that first portion was saved. I'm going to keep that first paragraph there because it is important to me that that statement remain. Instead of redoing the month of April and then making one for May, June, and July, I have decided to make a group post combining all four months into one which will help me catch back up.

So, here goes...


ACCOMPLISHMENTS APRIL-JULY 2011
  • Got myself a job at Radioshack
  • Sold my first 3 cell phones
  • Took my car in to get fixed
  • Received closure over certain issues I've been dealing with
  • Made new friends and reconnected with old ones
  • I'm blonde again!
GRIEVANCES APRIL - JULY 2011

  • Still haven't gotten my car back
  • Need to sell more cell phones and service plans
  • Haven't yet squashed all bull shit with family
  • Not posting enough on my blog
  • Still haven't received closure from a broken friendship
PLAYLIST APRIL - JULY 2011
I have discovered so much new music in the past four months that instead of writing down each individual song I'm going to simply write down the artist.

  • Trace Adkins
  • Jason Aldean
  • Jason Derulo
  • Katy Perry
  • Blake Shelton
  • Kelly Rowland
  • Montgomery Gentry
  • Prince

BIRTHDAYS APRIL - JULY 2011

  • Erica, April
  • Carolyn, April (Death in May)
  • Mommy, June
  • Jeffrey, July
  • Aunt Dawn, July
  • Dad, July
  • Grammy, July
  • Sean, July
(If I left you out of the birthday list, I apologize, I'm trying to remember for the past four months so forgive me.)

PHOTO MEMORIES APRIL - JULY 2011














No comments: