January 2, 2011

New Beginning...

My Year in 2010



I'm not really one for making resolutions because for me they don't tend to stick. I'm a very cynical person who likes to go against the grain and social rules as much as possible so bear with me and my bitchiness. There are a lot of things that I would like to change, call them resolutions if you'd like, but I call them life decisions in order to better myself. They are as follows...

  • Get my ass in shape
  • Graduate with my A.S. degree in AJ
  • Move on to obtaining my Bachelors in AJ or Law
  • Remove all of the poisonous people from my life who only cause me pain and large amounts of drama and stress
  • Not have a kidney stone ever again
  • Help my parents in every way I can (especially to not lose the house)
  • Get a job that actualy pays decent money
  • Apply at SJPD
  • Respect myself and not let others attempt to bring me down
  • Work on my anger issues
  • Go to the Garlic festival in Gilroy
  • Travel on a train for the first time
  • Reinstate Scary Movie Night
  • Learn Spanish again before it completely vacates my brain
  • Appreciate the things I have in life
  • Live, Laugh, Love
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year...

...It is that we should have a new soul.

No comments: