February 28, 2011

Day Ten... (Messed up)




I have gotten rid of all of my friends. It's sad sometimes, but in the end it was definitely the better choice. I used to do a lot of crazy and mostly illegal things. I basically lived the rock star life of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. I have probably met every police officer in Santa Clara County, (I have NEVER been arrested nor do I have any sort of record expunged or otherwise), and with where I want to end up in life, the choices I was making just weren't working for me. The person I did the most messed up things with was Jonny. Hands down. Ever since he has left my life I no longer get into trouble of any kind, I no longer meet law enforcement officers for being in trouble, and everything I do is legal (except for maybe downloading music illegally every now and then). I miss the way my life used to be, I miss the parties and the excitement and never knowing what was going to happen from one minute to the next, but I for sure as hell am glad that I got away from all of that shit. No one thought that I could do it. No one wanted me to do it. I used to be a good person and I'm so glad that I found my true self again.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do...

...but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's the true strength."

-Unknown

No comments: