February 28, 2011

Day Eleven... (Hatred)





Today's picture is supposed to be of something I hate the most. Well, the thing I hate the most is hate. And love. I was raised to never say hate. Because it's a very strong and hurtful word. That may be true. But what most people don't realize is that in order to hate something/someone, you must love that something/someone also. You can't hate something/someone without having some kind of emotional attatchment. Hate requires passion, just like love does. And that just pisses me off. There is only one person in this world that I absolutely hate with a fiery passion. (There's that word again. Passion.) There are a few people who I have no emotional feelings towards. Those feelings are so far beyond hate, it can't be expressed. Those people have been deemed as worthless in my mind. But I hate hate and love. They are such intense emotions whether good or bad. This may be incredibly cynical of me but i'm just keeping shit real. Don't get me wrong, I love love, but I hate when it breaks your heart into a million little pieces so many times the pieces are too small to pick back up.

No comments: