February 1, 2011

It's difficult to know where you're going, if you don't know where you came from...


Photo: Lightning striking next to large red rock
Took this picture from National Geo's website. Absolutely amazing.








I've decided to make a blog based on the months occurrences. This way I won't ever forget the big things that happened nor will I forget the little things that made me smile.

Playlist of January 2011

  • Gone by Montgomery Gentry
  • What do you think about that by Montgomery Gentry
  • Roll with me by Montgomery Gentry
  • Fray by Staind
  • Need you now (remix) by Lady Antebellum
  • My kinda party by Jason Aldean
  • Quicksand by Bethany Joy Galeotti
  • The more I drink by Blake Shelton
  • I shall believe by Sheryl Crow


Accomplishments of  January 2011

  • Letting go
  • Moving
  • Starting a new semester with high hopes and good intentions
  • Started an exercise routine that I plan on keeping
  • Finally received closure

Grievances of January 2011 to forever be let go

  • Family troubles
  • People talking in circles without any truth
  • Bad Karma
  • All the petty things
  • My home that I have lived in for 7yrs (but will start a new with better memories)

Plans for February 2011

  • Make new memories everywhere I go
  • Cleanse my soul
  • Continue taking daily pictures to capture those important moments in life
  • Make money
  • Get good grades
  • Celebrate some friends birthdays
  • Get a new tattoo
  • Celebrate Valentines Day with those I love most
  • Remember the loss of a loved one (R.I.P. Uncle Larry 2/13)
  • Keep my head held high
  • Continue living life





To read a poem in January...

...is as lovely as to go for a walk in June

No comments: