February 12, 2011

Quotes for an eternity...




So I'm finally going to make my quote page. I have a long Blah Blah Blah description on the actual page itself, so I will try my hardest to keep this short and sweet (and be as least redundant as possible. ha. try being the keyword).

I have an obsession with quotes and things that I hear that have some kind of impact on my life at that present moment. I immediately write them down or text them to myself to record in a notebook that I have later on. This has been going on for years and years and it's becoming a hobby that somehow keeps me sane and occupied.

I have decided to combine the ones that I like/love the best (if i put them all down I'd be sitting here typing until the end of the next millennium) onto their very own page on my blog. I would love to hear what everyone else's favorite quotes are (this part is completely redundant, if not word for word) and what inspires you.

It amazes me how a few simple words put together in a sentence can make the shittiest day a great day and lift my spirits right back up and remind me that there is a reason for everything.

Well, I see this is getting a little long and I'm getting incredibly repetitive so I will leave it at this. Enjoy the quote page and I hope to hear from you.


"Life may not be what we hoped for...

...but while we're here we should dance."

No comments: