February 20, 2011

Day Three... (Fave)

This one was a little hard, but definitely not for the same emotional reasons as yesterdays. I have too many favorite shows and having to choose was very difficult. I narrowed it down to two, and that's the best I could do.

The first...

One Tree Hill. I love this show. I know it's a silly teenage drama, but a lot of the things in this show ring true in my life and things that I've gone through and things that I'm going through. Somehow this show always makes me feel better. And the kick-ass music is amazing.


The second...


Law and Order: SVU. I think it's pretty obvious why I'd choose this. It depicts exactly what I want to do with my life. Even though it's TV and it's not reality, this show rings true for me. I am totally in love with Christopher Meloni and I envy Mariska Hargitay and her character Det. Olivia Benson.

No comments: