March 19, 2011

A.W.O.L. ...


Inside a hot-air balloon. Why? 'Cause it's amazing...


So I have performed a disappearing act lately. I have fallen far behind on my 30 Days posts and all other random things I normally talk about and I would like to apologize for my absence (not only to the few who read this blog, but also to myself for allowing all of my emotions and thoughts to once again bottle up inside of me. Things have been crazy lately with my birthday, the flushing of my cell phone down the toilet, and studying for finals. I promise to return shortly, and will be updating my 30 Days posts. (I'm what, seven days behind?) Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this insanely awesome sunny then rainy weather (at least here in the Bay).

Do not fear that your life may end...

...fear that it may never begin.

No comments: