March 12, 2011

Day Twenty-Four... (Change)


This day takes the same path as day 21 (forget). If I were to change something, then I wouldn't be where I am today. There are a lot of things I would change such as my appearance or the way certain people act, but then things wouldn't be the way they are and like I said, everything happens for a reason. It's the whole butterfly effect. And that's something I don't ever plan on messing with. For once I'm actually respecting myself and doing the things I should be doing. I've gotten away from most of the bad things in my life and I think I have done enough "changing" for a while. I don't think people change. I think they grow up and move on and become better versions of themselves. If that's what they choose to do. You were born the person you're gonna be. It's all about the decisions that you make in life that determine where you end up.

Life is not a matter of milestones...

...but of moments.

No comments: