March 2, 2011

Day Thirteen... (Band)

My favorite band of all time used to be Brooks and Dunn. They recently retired last year after 20yrs of performing and making amazing music. I cried like a little baby when I watched their farewell concert and didn't know what I was going to do with myself because their music was so important to me. But then I got reintroduced to the wonderful talents of Montgomery Gentry. Like Brooks and Dunn, these two are fantastic songwriters, singers, and country music artists. I'm so glad to have the ability to listen to music like theirs. Their songs make my days so much better.


Perfect picture. Kix Brooks, Gentry, Montgomery and Ronnie Dunn.
 I love me a man in a cowboy and jeans...

...and the fact that they can sing makes it that much better.

No comments: