March 6, 2011

Day Sixteen... (Inspiration)

My Mom holding me...
I find my mom to be the most inspiring person I know. There are so many reasons that this woman is someone whom I look up to. She has been through so much in her life and has never wavered or taken a wrong path. She is the most honest and respectful person I've ever known. She has suffered through a lot of horrible things, seen many horrific events, and had to deal with me for many years. I can't comprehend how she did it all without falling off the beaten path, like I myself did a few too many times. I look up to her and some day hope that I will have the strength, independence, work-ethic, and smarts that she has. God already knows I have her personality down to a T.

I love you so much Mommy...

...Thanks for being such an inspiration in my life.

No comments: