March 4, 2011

Day Fifteen... (Before I Die)


Before I die, I want to drive a Nascar car on the biggest race track in the world. I want to feel what it's like to drive above 200mph without a care in the world. I want to know what it feels like to haul ass and feel the rush of adrenaline that you get when you're going so fast one wrong twitch can end your life. I've always wanted to drive without rules. I want to drive the wrong way on a one way street, or in reverse down the freeway, and do doughnuts on the off-ramp. This probably isn't something that a lot of people would want to do before they die, but what can I say... There's nothing I love more than hopping in my car, turning on my music as loud as it will go without blowing out the speakers, and driving anywhere.



"We are the only profession that goes looking for trouble....

...Where else can you drive the wrong way on a one-way street at 60 miles-per-hour?"

-Police on Patrol, The other side of the story by Linda Kleinschmidt

No comments: