March 1, 2011

February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March...

 
 
Alright, well the time has come to post the events of the past month. Don't want to forget those things that happened that continue to help me grow and make me who I am. Plus all the good music I find myself listening to these days...
 
Playlist of February 2011
 
  • Be Yourself - By Audioslave
  • Fray - By Staind
  • Cold One Comin On' - By Montgomery Gentry
  • Cumbersome - By Collective Soul
  • Quicksand - By Bethany Joy Galeotti
  • Moving On - By Rascal Flatts
  • In the Ayer - By Flo Rida f. Will I Am
  • Son's Gonna Rise - By Citizen Cope
 
Shows of February 2011
 
  • Gilmore Girls
  • E.R.
  • One Tree Hill
  • The Cosby Show
  • Weeds
 
Movies of February 2011
 
  • Red
  • The Losers
  • Killers
  • Date Night
  • The Expendables
  • Conspiracy Theory
  • Fatherhood
  • Demolition Man
 
Accomplishments of February 2011
 
  • Joined http://www.goodreads.com/ and joined a few book clubs on there...
  • Set a goal of reading at least 2 books a month...
  • Getting good grades so far...
  • Keeping up with daily tasks...
  • Still continuing my move...
  • Moved on and passed things and people...
  • Obtained better control of my temper...
     
 
Grievances of February 2011

  • Family issues (still)
  • Broken heart
  • Drama that doesn't concern me
  • Dealing with past deaths
  • Still haven't finished moving
 
Birthdays of February 2011

  • Camilla
  • Max
  • Josh C.
 
Goals/Plans for March 2011
 
  • Celebrate my own birthday (24)
  • Remember the loss of a loved one loved ones
  • Continue getting good grades
  • Read whenever I can
  • Keep working so I can fix my car by summer
  • Don't sweat the small stuff
 
Photo Memories from February 2011


The card I made for Max when I was bored at the store and was given Sharpies...

My "half" of the money that Max won in Vegas when I told him to bet on Black 13 for me...

After having washed my hand three times from helping my dad snake the drainage pipes...

Amazing Lava Flow...

My "house" with almost everything moved out; The infamous hole from where I threw Jonny at the wall; and
Chelsea's part of the wall where she wrote down all of her favorite sayings...

 

My Uncle Larry. May you Rest In Peace...

 
"Winter is natures way of saying...
 
..."up yours" " -Robert Byrne

No comments: