March 13, 2011

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

24yrs ago...


Well, it's my birthday. I am now officially 24 years old. Kinda freaking out a little. I feel as though I should have so much more accomplished, but I guess it will all fall into place when it's supposed to. I plan on spending today with my amazing family, having lunch with my wonderful mommy and my awesome Aunt Dawn, then drinking pina coladas with my mom and playing card games. Sadly I will have to finish the night with homework and I'm losing an hour thanks to daylight savings, but I will have an awesome day none-the-less. So happy frickin' birthday to me!


24(ish)yrs later...
(I will probably expand on this post later, but I am dead tired from working all day so I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm.)

No comments: