February 18, 2011

Day One... (Me)





My good friend Brianna started doing this 30 day picture challenge on Facebook. I thought it sounded like something fun to do, and would definitely help pass the time when I have nothing else going on. I'd rather do it on my blog than on Facebook, because I find blogging more real. So here goes...








Day One

(15 Facts)

1. I'm smarter than people think I am.
2. I'm more sensitive than I let on.
3. I miss my family more than anything.
4. I live life without regret.
5. My anger controls me more than I'd like.
6. I'm scared of being alone.
7. I was born on a Friday 13th.
8. I WILL be a police officer.
9. I drink Diet Pepsi like there's no tomorrow.
10. I trust no one...
11. ...Sometimes not even myself.
12. I'm addicted to tattoos.
13. I have a poor self-image.
14. I have a deathly-irrational fear of public speaking.
15. I highly believe in karma. The good and the bad.


No comments: